Thursday, April 2, 2009

Free offer yournuts.com owner autographed nuts

allthenutz.com and yournuts.com. What a pair to draw to!

April 2, 2009 by reporter666
Hey, Can I sign Yournutz?

Hey, Can I sign Yournutz?

Hey Ralph, Thanks so much for letting me know about this blog. Jim and I were in God’s Country and visited the Your Nuts World Headquarters! It just so happened that the Founder and Sole Owner of the company, David Ham, was having a autograph signing party! Buy some nuts and get them signed! Too funny and too cool that a guy that busy would take a few hours out of his day to do this. And let me tell you there were a lot of nuts to be signed!!! I would recommend www.yournuts.com and www.allthenutz.com to anyone looking for a great product, great customer service, and a really great time!

No comments: